|Industry:||Construction / Property|
The Stewart Milne Group is one of the UK’s leading home builders, concentrating on building quality residential homes and commercial builds for a range of customers including government bodies, private and public companies, local councils and private clients. We have a reputation for high quality and innovation with a market leading position based on our expertise, innovation, quality and our commitment to providing the best service to our customers.
Our Timber Systems division is the leading provider of Timber Frame construction solution to the Private, Social / Affordable and Commercial / public works sectors. We operate throughout the United Kingdom and have two manufacturing plants, Witney Oxfordshire and Aberdeen Scotland, with regional offices in Glasgow and Manchester.
Our Homes Division’s turnover target for the UK in 2019-20 is in excess of £300m across our three regions, North West England, Central Scotland and North Scotland. We have a reputation for delivering high quality homes in sought after locations. Through the expertise of our people, we are able to successfully deliver projects ranging from Brownfield infill developments & high density urban developments to large scale developments where we are lead developers ranging in size from 20 no units to 1500 no units.
Due to growth and expansion within our Homes Central Scotland Division, we are looking for a Construction Manager to join the busy Construction Team.
Reporting to the Construction Director, you will be a key member of the senior management team with responsibility for delivering operational performance in health & safety; quality; resourcing, build programme and financial performance against business plan and corporate targets. You will demonstrate a proactive attitude to change by drawing on your experience and directing your operational team for the day to day activity of all projects under your management in terms of meeting and exceeding business plan targets and customer expectations.
1. Provide Direction and manage your operational team to ensure effective delivery of business plan and corporate targets for undernoted:
2. Provide direction and manage your operational team to ensure effective and efficient resource management:
3. Manage, analyse and interpret operational team reports for (1&2) above and report any variance to plan to the Regional Director
4. Recruit, motivate and continuously develop required skills within your team to ensure delivery of (1) and (2) above
5. Maximise the benefits of and deliver continuous improvement to current business process ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures at all times
6. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external project teams to maximise success of projects within your area of responsibility and positively impact on new business generation and maximise the potential to attract sales and enhance customer experience
Essential Technical Expertise
Desirable Technical Expertise
Salary and Benefits
Stewart Milne Group is proud to develop our employees, offering career development and promotion opportunities across the Group.
If this sounds like the right step for your career, please apply via link or email email@example.com