Advinia Healthcare are a private healthcare provider and currently have 37 Nursing and Residential Homes across the UK.
Parkland's Court is situated in Walsall and provides long and short term nursing and residential care.
As as Administrator you will become an integral part of the Parkland's team and working closely with the Home Manager.
This role is 40 hours per week
Your main duties will include:
- To answer telephone calls in a polite and courteous manner dealing with any requests promptly and efficiently
- To meet and greet any visitors and professionals to the Home
- To ensure when post arrives it is distributed to relevant recipients in a timely manner
- To ensure that all regular ordering takes place on the designated day and remains in budget.
- To support the manager in the positive marketing of the Home
- To ensure the front of house area is kept tidy and well presented
- To ensure all marketing information is available and displayed
- To ensure that all groups of staff have all relevant paperwork photocopied in a timely manner to maintain standards of record keeping and health & safety recording To support the manager in minute taking, note taking and typing of the associated records
- To maintain confidentiality of all relevant information and files
- To ensure all relevant information for admission and discharge of any clients is addressed and maintained to the relevant parties in a timely manner
- To ensure all staff files contain the relevant information
- To maintain an audit for all personnel files to evidence their content
- To support the manager in payroll for staff using CARESYS
- To carry out general office duties as required including filing and safe storage of documents
- Training and staff development
- Finance- managing monies held in the home
You must have excellent office skills including- Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook/Word
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age